Version 3.0 - Release Date 23/08/2020
Modified on: Tue, 25 Aug, 2020 at 5:09 PM
New Developments and Enhancements
Job Board Integration
- The integration with Facebook Jobs has been completed. If enabled, all your vacancies will be automatically posted on your Jobs page as well as on the main Facebook Jobs board where applicants can search all jobs.
- Job board integrations can now be set up from the eyRecruit 'Settings' screen. By clicking on the job board name, you will be prompted to enter/update the integration details needed to link your eyRecruit account for automatic job posting.
- We have made some changes to the Salary section on the job description for a more seamless integration with external job boards.
- We have separated the candidate name into first name and last name ready for future integration with eyMan. Separate placeholders for CandidateFirstName and CandidateLastName have also been added for use in email templates and messages.
- When adding the hiring team to a vacancy, you can now add multiple users at the same time.
- On the Candidate screen a new filter, 'By Source', has been added to make searching for applicants from a particular job board(s) easier.
- In addition to all the new features and improvements, a small number of miscellaneous bugs have been fixed. Any users who reported bugs have been informed individually by the support team.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.