To create an API that will link enquiries from your website directly to your eyMan system, please adhere to the following guidelines:
● Each API request must be authenticated by the token provided by eyLog support team.
● The token needs to be sent as a header in the following format:
Key - Authorization
Value - Bearer <token>
● Each API must be requested from a server (cURL) rather than exposing a token on the webclient, like Ajax, Jquery, XHR etc.
● All communication must be done on the https, any requests sent to http will be automatically redirected to https, which is more secure.
● Requests should be made using JSON data. The Content-type header should be set accordingly to Content-type: application/json
2. Enquiry Settings <https://<instance>/eyMan/index.php/api/enquirySettings>
This API returns a list of nurseries and enquiry sources which can be sent when adding an enquiry from the API.
3. Add Enquiry <https://<instance>/eyMan/index.php/api/enquiryPost>