1. Enhancements have been made to retain the page size and filter options selected by the user from the children's menu. In addition, you can now set the view to always default to surname order for staff and children from
2. If you would like to hide the children's middle names from the children's menu view, please contact the support team as we can enable this for you.
Invoices and Payments
1. You can now select the number of months prior to the invoice month from which un-invoiced sessions will be detected and added to the monthly invoice. Up to 3 months can be selected and this can be done from the System Settings>Branch/Nursery page. Please Note: if you invoice using annualised (equally spread) invoices, you will only be able to pick up un-invoiced sessions marked as Extra/Additional Sessions.
2. From System Settings>Invoices/Payments you can now choose whether the outstanding balance prior to the invoice date will be shown on invoices, including manual invoices.
When enabled, you will see the outstanding balance shown at the bottom of the invoice:
3. We've added the child URN to invoices so that you can request that parents use this as a payment reference as required. This may help you reconcile bank statement CSV downloads to the bulk payments upload feature. You'll see the URN beneath the invoice locked status on the invoice details, and it will appear beneath the child name on the invoice itself:
4. If you use equally spread invoices, we've added a delete function to the monthly calculations screen to enable you to delete overridden calculations for future months.
5. If you use equally spread invoices, the sample week for term-time only children will not include a term/funding holiday, it will default to the next complete week of the month.
6. You can now allocate products/services automatically to the monthly/weekly/termly invoice including zero amount invoices from System Settings>Products/Services
7. When creating sessions, you can now select the minimum and maximum session times as hours and minutes rather than preset values.
1. On the monthly debtors' report, you can now select whether to view All Children, Active Children or Inactive Children.
2. On the enquiries section of custom reports, you can now see the preferred days alongside the selected sessions.
3. 1:1 Care Ratios have been added to register reports. When you view the weekly report, any days where the staff ratio has been increased to account for a child requiring 1:1 care will display as shown:
4. On the payments report, we've added the option to order by child surname.
As part of our commitment to security, we've introduced an automatic password reset facility. You must reset your eyMan login password every 90 days and the new password you select cannot be the same as your current password.
1. Enhancements have been made to retain the page size and filter options selected by the user from the staff menu. In addition, you can now set the view to always default to surname order for staff and children from
2. Contract/Holiday Entitlement year from December to November has been added to the system.
Customise your colours! We've added custom colour pickers to Sessions, Activities/Pay Types, Tags, Terms/Funding and branding colours for Enquiry and Registration Forms, as well as Child/Staff Profile Forms.