New features & improvements
- Menus - Our new menu feature is built into the "What I ate today" section of the daily diary and will automatically fill in details of what the children have eaten at the nursery that day once you have entered your menu details into the settings section of your manager dashboard.
- New cohorts - This month we have added 3 new cohorts to eyLog. The new cohorts are "individual behaviour plan" (IBP)", "individual education plan (IEP)" & "Safeguarding". These can applied on the child's profile and used to filter the progress trackers just like our other cohorts.
- Assessed age-band to age comparison - The child age-progress tracking bar from the group progress tracker has been added to the individual progress check. This bar compares the age range in the assessed age-band to the child's age and colour codes based on the difference.
- Website layout improvements- We have updated the pages for the COEL tracker, Leuven scales tracker, planning sheet, and accident sheets to include descriptions for the filters.
- Improved accuracy on summative & transition reports - Now the summative and transition reports use will pull through the most recent assessments from the child's learning journey whereas previously they would pull through the highest assessment the child had been given in that particular EYFS aspect. This means if any children have regressed in their progress it will be reflected in the reports.
- Link siblings improvement - The link sibling button on a child's profile searches for inactive children too now.
- Fixed a bug that prevented profile pictures from displaying on observation comments.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the "Where it happened" section of an accident sheet from displaying on an accident sheet PDF download.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from loading the observation tracker if they haven't created any groups/rooms.
- Fixed a bug that caused learning journey PDF download links to expire before 48 hours.
- Fixed a bug that prevented changes made to summative report titles from appearing on the PDF download version.
- Fixed a bug that caused practitioner publishing rights to reset if their profile was pushed through Firststeps integration.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from viewing transition reports for children in their group/room on the practitioner apps
- Fixed a bug that prevented a child's key person from updating successfully.
- Fixed a bug that prevented edits made to an observation from saving successfully when rotating a photo before clicking save first.