If the user has made changes to a child’s schedule, changed the price of a session type or made any other changes on the system that would affect the invoices, the user can regenerate the invoices by clicking on the ‘Regenerate Invoices’ button in the top right-hand corner of the Invoices screen.
This will open a ‘Regenerate Invoices’ pop-up window in which the user can select which invoices they would like to regenerate.
- The year the user is regenerating invoices for can be selected from this drop-down menu.
- The month the user is regenerating invoices for can be selected from this drop-down menu.
- The child/children the user would like to regenerate invoices for can be selected by entering full or partial details into this blank field.
- The user can tick this tick box if they would like to regenerate invoices for all children.
- Once the user has entered the mandatory information they can click ‘Regenerate Invoices’ to regenerate the invoices. This will open a new pop-up window which allows the user to download a log file of the regenerated invoices.
Once the invoices have been regenerated, the list of regenerated invoices will appear on the main Invoices page in place of the respective original invoices. Clicking on the new invoice will take the user to the invoices section of the child’s profile where they can view the invoice. At the bottom of the screen is an Invoice Regenerate History section which lists the date and time the invoice was originally created, and the original invoice amount. The user can view the original invoice by clicking on the eye icon. For further information on viewing regenerated invoices, please refer to the Children -> Invoices documentation on the Support Portal.