The availability chart shows the number of spaces available in each room and in the whole nursery over a month.
- The user can change the month they are looking at using these arrow buttons. The chart will automatically display data from the current month.
- The user can also change the date by clicking on this button. This opens a calendar from which the user can select their required date.
- The user can download a spreadsheet of the availability chart by clicking on this button.
- The nursery and room names are listed on the left-hand side of the chart. The capacity of the nursery/room and the rooms' colours are also displayed.
- The dates of the month are shown in the first row of the chart. These are the core days of the nursery, as set up in the branch settings.
- The number of available spaces and the number of children waitlisted are displayed here. The number of available spaces is calculated by taking the current occupancy of the room away from the total occupancy of the room. The waitlisted children are taken from the Enquiry section.
- The data grid displays the current occupancy, the number of spaces available and the number of children waitlisted for each room on each day of the month. The days are split into morning and afternoon sessions. Each session is colour coordinated depending on the room’s capacity at that time:
- Green = the room is under capacity.
- Blue = the room is at full capacity.
- Red = the room is over capacity.
Clicking on one of the sessions brings up a list of children attending at that time. This list also shows the child’s date of birth, their age (as of the current date), and their start and finish time for that date.