This page allows the user to define certain HR settings.
- The number of recursive years can be entered in this field. For example, if a staff member gains an extra day of holiday entitlement for every five years they have been working at the nursery, the recursive year would equal five. This field will be set to 0 by default.
- The holiday number can be entered in this field. This is the number of days of holiday entitlement the staff member gains after the recursive year, e.g. one day. This field will be set to 0 by default.
- The maximum number of recursive years can be entered in this field. If the nursery has a limit for how many extra days of holiday entitlement a staff member can earn it can be input here. For example, a staff member could earn an extra three days of holiday entitlement for working at the nursery for 15 years, but they would not be able to earn any more than this, therefore the value input in this field would be 15. This field will be set to 0 by default.
- The holiday year can be selected using this drop-down menu – the available options are January to December, April to March, September to August or May to April. This is the year in which holiday entitlement can be used.
- The reduction hours can be entered in this field. If a staff member works over six hours in a day, this is the number of hours deducted for a lunch break, e.g. 0.5. This will be set to 0.5 by default.