- An N/A option has been added to the Nappies/Toileting and Meal Times sections on a child's My World profile page to cater for older children.
- A warning message has been added when changing the child selection in the observation screen.
- A minor issue with saving videos taken from the observation screen has been resolved.
- A bug in the formatting of the Learning Journey has been corrected.
- The assessments marked for the Montessori framework are now visible on the Learning Journey.
- Additional filter options have been added to the Learning Journey to help search through observations.
- The 'IN' children option has been added to the group filter on the group daily diary screen.
- A 'Publish' button has been added to the group daily diary screen to allow multiple daily diaries for selected/all children to be published at a time.
- Planning sheet notes can now be moved/copied to the current week as well as future weeks.
- A bug with special characters showing on the planning sheet has been fixed.
- Consent boxes for nursery to keep/share reports have been added on all report types for parents to give permission.
- A warning message has been added when changing the child selection in the accident sheet screen.
- An additional notes field has been added to the parent section in accident sheets.
- Pull to refresh has been implemented on the learning journey as well as the upload queue, draft, reports and accident sheets lists.
- Other minor optimisations.
- App crashing fixes.
Modified on: Wed, 6 Jun, 2018 at 4:03 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.