- A bug with the child visibility setting on the app has been fixed.
- An N/A option has been added to the Nappies/Toileting and Meal Times sections on a child's My World profile page to cater for older children.
- A warning message has been added when changing the child selection in the observation screen.
- After clicking save when taking a photo using the eyLog Camera, you will now be returned to the camera screen to make it easier to capture multiple photos quickly.
- An issue with loading the Android Gallery in the observation screen has been resolved.
- An issue with loading the 'Show Current Assessment' for British Values has been resolved.
- The assessments marked for the Montessori framework are now visible on the Learning Journey.
- Additional filter options have been added to the Learning Journey to help search through observations.
- The 'IN' children option has been added to the group filter on the group daily diary screen.
- A bug in the notes section of the individual daily diary has been fixed.
- A 'Publish' button has been added to the group daily diary screen to allow multiple daily diaries for selected/all children to be published at a time.
- Planning sheet notes can now be moved/copied to the current week as well as future weeks.
A bug with special characters showing on the planning sheet has been fixed.
Consent boxes for nursery to keep/share reports have been added on all report types for parents to give permission.
- A warning message has been added when changing the child selection in the accident sheet screen.
- An additional notes field has been added to the parent section in accident sheets.
The eyLog app now caters for changes in text size as per the tablet settings.
Other minor optimisations.
App crashing fixes.
Android App Version 2.4.6 Print
Modified on: Thu, 24 May, 2018 at 9:51 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.