- An error that occurred when adding parents to a child's profile has been corrected.
- An N/A option has been added to the Nappies/Toileting and Meal Times sections on a child's My World page to cater for older children.
- An bug with assigning key children when adding a new practitioner has been fixed.
- An issue with the placement of the filter arrows on the draft observations list has been resolved.
- Additional filter options have been added to the learning journey.
- A bug with adding additional dates in the individual progress tracker has been fixed.
- The daily diary tracker now shows when a child is Absent, Sick, on Holiday or Not Booked at a glance (if this has been marked in the child's daily diary).
- An issue with parent comments showing on the 2 Year Progress Check has now been resolved.
- A bug with hidden fields showing on the PDF download of the summative reports has been fixed.
- An issue with saving Transition Reports containing apostrophes has been resolved.
- The cohort filter has now been added to the planning sheet.
- A bug with special characters showing on the planning sheet and ExCel download has been fixed.
- A PDF download option has now been added to the planning sheet.
- An issue with opening word documents attached to messages in eyLog has been resolved.
- The text in the email notification to Managers has been changed to include more details including parent name to help identify parent interaction more easily.
- A couple of bugs with the email notifications to Managers have been fixed.
- A setting has been added to disable all download options on the practitioners web login. This can be enabled from the Managers login under 'Settings' -> 'Privacy'.
Web Release Version 1.2 Print
Modified on: Tue, 24 Apr, 2018 at 4:12 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.