- The Early Years Developmental Journal (EYDJ) framework has been added to help assess children that are unlikely to progress at the same rate, for example if they have a physical or learning disability. This can be enabled from you Manager login to show on the observation screen.
Show current assessment has been set to as per latest assessment for EYDJ.
A bug with the child's profile picture in the Transition Reports screen has been corrected.
- Improvements have been made to opening media files within daily diaries.
- An issue where certain data was missing missing on the child's 'My World' profile has been resolved.
- A timeout feature has been added when the tablet has been left inactive for 20 minutes. Staff will be asked to login using their PIN again to continue working.
- An issue where the back button is not visible on some screen has been resolved.
- Other minor optimisations.
- App crashing fixes mostly in daily diary screen.
Modified on: Wed, 28 Feb, 2018 at 10:58 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.