Framework options available on your nursery’s tablet application can be customised easily at any time from the Manager Dashboard.
1. Once you are logged in then click on your 'initials' in the top right hand corner.
2. Hover over your 'Initials' and a new drop down menu will appear, from here click on ‘System Settings.'
3. Once you have clicked on 'System settings', you will see a list of tabs on the left hand corner of your screen. Click on ‘Frameworks.’
4. You will then have options to choose to enable/disable each of the frameworks eyLog supports and add customisations for your nursery. Here under the ‘EYFS’ tab, you can choose whether to include ELGs, if you wish to access EYFS at statement level and change the names and colours for the EYFS assessment levels.
Click ‘Submit’ and the customised settings will be saved for this framework.
5. Each framework will need to be edited separately. For certain frameworks there are no customisation options. However, using the tick box you can choose whether the framework is visible on the tablet application.
Note: If the tick box is not ticked this framework will not be available for the staff to use.
Please check the three dots in the top right corner of the staff login page, then select Settings Update in order to show the frameworks. This will need to be carried out on all tablets in your setting.