New parents can be added easily at any time from the Manager Dashboard. To add a parent follow the steps below:
1. Once you are logged in, click on the ‘Children’ tab at the top of the screen.
2. From this screen, click on the image of the child whose parent you wish to add.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on ‘Add Parent’.
4. You can now fill in details for the parent including name, email and mobile phone number. You can also determine whether you wish the parent to receive notifications for observations by ticking the checkbox next to ‘Share Data with Parents’.
Note: You may wish to leave this box unchecked while your nursery is trialing the system and as soon as you are ready to share observations you can then change it to ticked.
5. Then click ‘Submit’ and the parent details will be saved to the child.
Note: If you choose to share data with a parent they will then be sent an email notification with their user ID and password and a login link to their Parent Portal.
Adding Additional Parents
Up to five parents can be added onto the child’s profile as described above. Note: You can choose to share data with only one of the parents if they would prefer to receive email notifications to a single account, however each parent much have a unique email address.