New groups can be added easily at any time from the Manager Dashboard. To add a group follow the steps below:
1. Once you are logged in, Hover over your 'initials' and a new menu will appear. Click on the ‘System Settings’ tab. As shown below.
2. A tab bar will appear on the left hand side. Click on 'Groups', a new page will be shown and you can then click on 'Add New'
3. You can now fill in details for the new group including name, description and a photograph.
4. You can also assign children and staff members to this group by selecting the relevant names from the list. Use the ‘ctrl’ button on the keyboard to select more than one child or practitioner.
5. Then click ‘Submit’ and the group will appear on the Settings screen under the Groups tab on your Manager Dashboard.
Once you have submitted the new group, remember to select the "Update Settings" option from the menu options displayed by clicking on the three dots in the top right corner. This will update the application with any new group settings.