This page displays details of the company/nursery chain. These details will be pre-populated by the Support Team and would have been provided by the nursery on the eyMan set-up form. It is possible for the user to edit these details by clicking on the 'Edit' button at the bottom of the screen.
1. The company/nursery chain logo can be uploaded here.
2. The company name can be entered in this field.
3. The company registration number can be entered in this field.
4. The company VAT number can be entered here.
5. The company's address can be entered in these fields.
6. The telephone number of the company can be entered here.
7. The website address of the company can be entered here.
8. The email address of the company can be entered in this field.
9. This drop-down menu allows the user to select the URN type, i.e. Company/Nursery Chain Level URN. By selecting the URN type at company level, the URNs will count sequentially across all branches. By selecting the URN type at branch level, the URNs will count sequentially in each individual branch. The URN type cannot be changed once children/staff have been added to the system.
10. This tick box allows the user to indicate whether the company is active or inactive - this will be ticked by default. Only users with super admin access rights are able to tick/untick this box.
11. This tick box allows the user to indicate whether eyLog integration is enabled. This is only available to users with super admin access rights and will only be ticked if the user also uses eyLog.
12. The child URN prefix, number and suffix can be entered in these fields.
13. The staff URN prefix, number and suffix can be entered in these fields.
14. This tick box allows the user to indicate whether credit notes are enabled.
15. This drop-down menu allows the user to select whether the staff scheduling screen should be shown as per a fixed setting of 15 minute, 30 minute or 60 minute intervals, or whether this should be picked up from the minimum session time.
16. The enquiry form URL can be generated here. This is a company-wide enquiry form which can be incorporated on the user's website. Parents can select the relevant branch from a drop-down list of branch names.