Rooms that are available for use in every nursery can be added on this page. The rooms 'Office' and 'Training (Paid)' are set up on the system by default. To create a new room, click on the '+' button in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- A photo of the room can be uploaded by clicking on the 'Upload Photo' button.
- The name of the room can be entered in this field.
- A description of the room can be entered here.
- The lower age limit of the room (in months) can be entered in this field.
- The upper age limit of the room (in months) can be entered in this field.
- The capacity of the room can be entered here. The room capacity is the the maximum number of children the room can hold.
- This drop-down menu allows the user to select a colour for the room, which helps identify the room in the main Rooms/Groups view and on schedules/occupancy charts.
- This tick box can be used to indicate whether this room is beings created for an existing branch/nursery.
- This field is used to list children that would be assigned to this room.
- This field is used to list staff that would be assigned to this room.
- This tick box allows the user to indicate whether this room is used for children sessions. Only rooms used for children sessions are included in occupancy charts. Rooms that could be added but not used for children sessions include rooms such as a kitchen.
The created rooms are displayed in a list on the Rooms page. From here they can be viewed, edited or deleted and can be searched for by entering full or partial details into the search bar in the top right-hand side of the page. If the user chooses to delete a room this will automatically unlink all staff and children assigned to this room.