This page displays details for all the users set up on the system, including their name, email, status and role. The user can view, edit or delete and existing user by clicking on the eye, pen or bin button respectively on the right-hand side of the list. The user can also resend an activation link to users that are marked 'inactive' using the arrow button on the right-hand side of the list. The user can also search for a user by entering full or partial details into the blank fields at the top of the list.
The user can create a new user by clicking on the '+' icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen. This will open a 'User - Create' form in which the user can enter details about the new user. The ability to add new users and their role depends on the user's access level. For further information, please refer to the eyMan Access Levels documentation on the Support Portal.
- A photo of the new user can be uploaded here by clicking on 'Upload Photo'.
- The first name of the new user can be entered in this field.
- The last name of the new user can be entered in this field.
- The email address of the new user can be entered here.
- The role (and therefore access rights) of the new user can be selected using this drop-down menu - either company admin, nursery manager, nursery administrator, HR supervisor, HR standard, account admin or area manager. For more information on access rights see the eyMan Access Levels -> Introduction to eyMan Access Levels page on the Support Portal.
- Depending on the role chosen, this field will appear. The user can use this drop-down menu to assign the new user to a branch or multiple branches.