New groups can be added easily at any time from the Manager Dashboard. To add a group follow the steps below:
1. Once you are logged in, click on the ‘Settings’ tab at the top of the screen.
2. Make sure the ‘Groups’ tab is selected and from this screen, click on ‘Add New’.
3. You can now fill in details for the new group including name, description and a photograph.
4. You can also assign children and staff members to this group by selecting the relevant names from the list. Use the ‘ctrl’ button on the keyboard to select more than one child or practitioner.
5. Then click ‘Submit’ and the group will appear on the Settings screen under the Groups tab on your Manager Dashboard.
Once you have submitted the new group, remember to press ‘Refresh’ on both the Staff List and Children List screen, on all your tablets. This will update the application with any new group settings.